BARRELS AND BITES
ON THE BRICKS
Update as of May 14, 2020:
COVID-19, and the interest of public safety, has encouraged us to move many event dates around. Because of this shuffle, it is with a heavy heart we are canceling the 2020 Barrels and Bites.
DHDC puts great effort into providing our community with incredible events. Though we will not be having Barrels and Bites this year, we are already working hard on thoughtfully improving the wine and spirit festival for 2021!
Please direct any questions, concerns, or ideas to:
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 | DOWNTOWN HAYS
Prepare yourself for a decadent evening on The Bricks. At Barrels and Bites, you'll enjoy a beautiful stroll through downtown businesses. At each stop, you'll sample your choice of wine or a spirit and heavy hors d'oeuvres will perfectly pair with your drink of choice. After the stroll, guests will enjoy an after party like no other under the impressive Downtown Pavilion. A dessert extravaganza will be laid out for all to enjoy. Chocolate fountains, cookies, cupcakes, truffles, and more will accompany a silent and live auction. Chocolate candies will go home with every auction item.
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: $65 IN OFFICE | $70 ONLINE
TABLE OF 8: $450 IN OFFICE | $460 ONLINE
This is a 21+ event only. Check out the details below...
Time and Location
September 4, 2020 | 6:00 - 11:00p
Downtown Pavilion, Union Pacific Park, 10th and Main Streets
About the Event
• Only 300 tickets will be sold
• Check-in will be from 6:00-7:00p at the Downtown Pavilion
• Upon check-in, all attendees will receive a map, stroll guide, auction program, and bidding number to refer to throughout the evening
• Upon check-in, all guests will receive a souvenir glass to use on the stroll - this is the only glass the stroll stops will pour into
• Each stroll stop will feature a minimum of one wine and one spirit - some stops will feature distilleries and wineries with multiple drink choices available
• At the after-party under the pavilion, guests will enjoy a dessert extravaganza, silent and live auction, more drinks, and more fun
• We recommend dressing in fashion-forward cocktail/business attire to enhance the evening, but we leave that to our guests - comfortable walking shoes are a must
• Barrels and Bites on The Bricks is a benefit event for Downtown Hays Development Corporation (DHDC)