BARRELS AND BITES
ON THE BRICKS
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 | DOWNTOWN HAYS
Prepare yourself for a decadent evening on The Bricks. At Barrels and Bites, you'll enjoy a beautiful stroll through downtown businesses. At each stop, you'll sample your choice of wine or a spirit and heavy hors d'oeuvres will perfectly pair with your drink of choice. After the stroll, guests will enjoy an after party like no other under the impressive Downtown Pavilion. A dessert extravaganza will be laid out for all to enjoy. Chocolate fountains, cookies, cupcakes, truffles, and more will accompany a silent and live auction. Chocolate candies will go home with every auction item.
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: $65 IN OFFICE | $70 ONLINE
TABLE OF 8: $450 IN OFFICE | $460 ONLINE
This is a 21+ event only. Check out the details below...
ONLINE TICKETS SALES HAVE CLOSED.
A LIMITED NUMBER ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECK-IN.
Time and Location
September 4, 2020 | 6:00 - 11:00p
Downtown Pavilion, Union Pacific Park, 10th and Main Streets
About the Event
• Only 300 tickets will be sold
• Check-in will be from 6:00-7:00p at the Downtown Pavilion
• Upon check-in, all attendees will receive a map, stroll guide, auction program, and bidding number to refer to throughout the evening
• Upon check-in, all guests will receive a souvenir glass to use on the stroll - this is the only glass the stroll stops will pour into
• Each stroll stop will feature a minimum of one wine and one spirit - some stops will feature distilleries and wineries with multiple drink choices available
• At the after-party under the pavilion, guests will enjoy a dessert extravaganza, silent and live auction, more drinks, and more fun
• We recommend dressing in fashion-forward cocktail/business attire to enhance the evening, but we leave that to our guests - comfortable walking shoes are a must
• Barrels and Bites on The Bricks is a benefit event for Downtown Hays Development Corporation (DHDC)