COTTONTAILS AND CUPCAKES
ON THE BRICKS
FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020 | DOWNTOWN HAYS
You've never experienced anything like this ADULT EASTER EGG HUNT. The businesses on The Bricks are egg-cited to welcome you downtown for a fun evening of shopping, dining, discounts and HUGE prizes!
Tickets will go on sale on Monday, February 17th
TICKETS: $15 IN OFFICE | $18 ONLINE
This is event is open to individuals age 14 and older. Check out the details below...
Time and Location
Friday, April 3, 6:00-9:00pm | Raffle begins at 8:30 - Must be present to win!
Union Pacific Plaza Pavilion, Main and 10th St, Downtown Hays
About the Event
• Check-in will be from 6:00-6:45p at the Downtown Pavilion
• Upon check-in, all attendees will receive a map and COUPON BOOK to enjoy and use on the stroll
• Upon check-in, all attendees will receive a souvenir for the evening, either a bunny ear bracelet or bunny ear headband
• Upon check-in, guests will automatically be entered to win a prize at the after-party
• For every purchase made, guests will receive an Easter egg filled with 1-5 tickets that enter you to win prizes at the after-party (every participating store is donating a minimum of $50 in PRIZES!)
• There will be egg stations located downtown, so every participant will get more prizes - Downtown Dollars, discounts, and raffle tickets for the afterparty!
• Some eggs will be hidden on Main Street. These eggs hold the biggest discounts, the largest amount of Downtown Dollars, and best prizes!
• At the after-party under the pavilion, guests will enjoy a variety of drinks and desserts and a chance to win one of the awesome prizes