COTTONTAILS AND CUPCAKES
ON THE BRICKS
FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020 | DOWNTOWN HAYS
DHDC has been working hard to do our part to keep our community safe. This weekend, the CDC released a new recommendation stating that “for the next 8 weeks, organizers… cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more.” In adherence to this recommendation, DHDC has officially announced the cancellation of Cottontails and Cupcakes.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page or this website for future updates.
Thank you for your participation and excitement for this event. We are looking forward to bringing this event to life again in 2021!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You've never experienced anything like this ADULT EASTER EGG HUNT. The businesses on The Bricks are egg-cited to welcome you downtown for a fun evening of shopping, dining, discounts and HUGE prizes!
Tickets will go on sale on Monday, February 17th
TICKETS: $15 IN OFFICE | $18 ONLINE
This is event is open to individuals age 14 and older. Check out the details below...
Time and Location
Friday, April 3, 6:00-9:00pm | Raffle begins at 8:30 - Must be present to win!
Union Pacific Plaza Pavilion, Main and 10th St, Downtown Hays
About the Event
• Check-in will be from 6:00-6:45p at the Downtown Pavilion
• Upon check-in, all attendees will receive a map and COUPON BOOK to enjoy and use on the stroll
• Upon check-in, all attendees will receive a souvenir for the evening, either a bunny ear bracelet or bunny ear headband
• Upon check-in, guests will automatically be entered to win a prize at the after-party
• For every purchase made, guests will receive an Easter egg filled with 1-5 tickets that enter you to win prizes at the after-party (every participating store is donating a minimum of $50 in PRIZES!)
• There will be egg stations located downtown, so every participant will get more prizes - Downtown Dollars, discounts, and raffle tickets for the afterparty!
• At the after-party under the pavilion, guests will enjoy a variety of drinks and desserts and a chance to win one of the awesome prizes!