DOWNTOWN HAYS MARKET
MAY through OCTOBER | DOWNTOWN HAYS PAVILION
DHDC is proud to offer a yearly outdoor market in our Downtown community.
The market opens regularly on Saturdays 7:30-11:00a inside the 10th Street Pavilion between Main and Oak Streets. We encourage customers to check out the market on a regular basis since produce and merchandise will change often.
Time and Location
Every Saturday, May through October, 7:30-11:00a
Downtown Pavilion, Union Pacific Park, 10th and Main Streets
About the Event
• There are a total of 22 markets, vendors are welcome to sell at one or all of them
• All vendors are welcome
• We are looking for growers, craftsmen, bakers, honey producers, artists, and musicians - Items such as fresh produce, cut flowers, live plants, baked goods, honey, jams, and handcrafted items, including jewelry, soaps and more are all encouraged
• Direct sales consultants and local businesses are also invited to participate
• The Downtown Hays Market follows all state rules and regulations
• A Kansas state sales tax ID number is required to sell at this market - registering for such a number is easy and free, click the link above for more information
• In the interest of public safety, the coffee graciously provided by Breathe Coffee House, the Hays Convention and Visitor's Bureau, and Downtown Hays Development Corp. will not be served.
COVID-19 Safety Recommendations
In response to Public Health direction, we ask customers to adhere to the following guidelines to help ensure the safety of our Downtown Hays Market and our communities. These guidelines are likely to change as we move through the Market season.
• Wash your hands frequently. Wash stations have been provided under the pavilion for your convenience.
• Avoid cash transactions and use credit and debit cards if you can.
• Allow vendors to handle merchandise, even if you're purchasing it. This is applicable to food and non-food items.
• Observe social distancing and remain 6 feet apart from other guests and vendors.
• DO NOT enter if you feel sick or are exhibiting signs of cough, fever, sore throat or headache.