DOWNTOWN HAYS MARKET
MAY through OCTOBER | DOWNTOWN HAYS PAVILION
DHDC is proud to offer a yearly outdoor market in our Downtown community.
The market opens regularly on Saturdays 7:30-11:00a inside the 10th Street Pavilion between Main and Oak Streets. We encourage customers to check out the market on a regular basis since produce and merchandise will change often.
Time and Location
Every Saturday, May through October, 7:30-11:00a
Downtown Pavilion, Union Pacific Park, 10th and Main Streets
About the Event
• There are a total of 22 markets, vendors are welcome to sell at one or all of them
• All vendors are welcome and there is no fee to participate
• We are looking for growers, craftsmen, bakers, honey producers, artists, and musicians - Items such as fresh produce, cut flowers, live plants, baked goods, honey, jams, and handcrafted items, including jewelry, soaps and more are all encouraged
• Direct sales consultants and local businesses are also invited to participate
• The Downtown Hays Market follows all state rules and regulations
• A Kansas state sales tax ID number is required to sell at this market - registering for such a number is easy and free, click the link above for more information
• FREE coffee is served each week at the market courtesy of Breathe Coffee House, the Hays Convention and Visitor's Bureau, and Downtown Hays Development Corp.